Followers

Friday 18 September 2020

 Today is a good day and I finally feel like I am starting my "journey"! Finally found all the programme information, after some assistance from Helen, completed the Pop quiz and submitted my Study Plan to my Supervisor. I have watched the Introduction Skype that was recorded ( albeit and old one from earlier in the year), and started to read the Module handbook. So I guess the next move is to engage in more depth into my list of work experience  in order to produce my AOL's. Interesting times, especially if we end up back in a local lockdown as it may prevent my recently restarted teaching activities!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, Kym! I am entering Module 3 within the MAPP DTP journey, and I am also always excited to begin each term. As you may know, don't be afraid to read and re-read the handbook multiple times. Highlight important information, scribble notes in the margins, and write "a-ha" moments so you don't forget. Cheers to more good days ahead!

    ReplyDelete

Staring at a Blank page

 My plan for this week was to work hard on my research proposal and the MORE form. I have a week off from teaching so knew that I had the ti...