Followers

Tuesday 30 March 2021

Staring at a Blank page

 My plan for this week was to work hard on my research proposal and the MORE form. I have a week off from teaching so knew that I had the time to really knuckle down and start to make sense of all my notes and reading that I have undertaken over the last few weeks. 

First hurdle was the MORE form which I have struggled with as it is more in depth than the one we have discussed, and there are sections that I cannot complete until I have created my survey or questionnaire so I am baffled.


I am now sitting staring at a blank page with no idea how to start writing my research proposal, maybe I have bitten off more than I can chew? ~Maybe I am being too ambitious to think that I am capable of writing at MA level? 

My philosophy has always been - its not where you start its where you finish - so my learning will be the end product of this process but I have a long way to go to get to the finish! 

Thinking back to the sessions on writing with Peter Thomas, he suggested not starting at the beginning, so I am about to go back to my blank page and start with my literature review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Staring at a Blank page

 My plan for this week was to work hard on my research proposal and the MORE form. I have a week off from teaching so knew that I had the ti...