Followers

Monday 28 September 2020

Feeling lonely!

 I missed the Skype call last Wednesday as I was teaching and I have looked back at the Chat transcript that came from it. It sounds like you had an interesting and informative chat ad hopefully felt some support now from the other students. I am, however, feeling a little lost and isolated!! I have tried to find the other Blogs but can only find one of the Blogs listed on that Chat. How is everyone progressing? Have you done anything other that breaking down your CV and annotating various parts of it? Would love some comments!!      

2 comments:

  1. Don't feel lonely! I still feel a bit lost and I was at the skype calls! I think it's all a bit daunting beginning this journey but I'm hoping as time goes on, things begin to fall into place and make more sense!
    I've been so busy with teaching paperwork its been hard to look at my CV. But I think I need to start looking at my initial dance training learning and then my teaching training learning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please do not feel lonely:) we are in the same pool (you know the story about two frogs?) i think we all together swimming around and looking for answers and trying to survive the day. I am lost too, and i have some problems with connection, and im delaying in answering (sorry about it) but just for you to know you are not alone:)

    ReplyDelete

Staring at a Blank page

 My plan for this week was to work hard on my research proposal and the MORE form. I have a week off from teaching so knew that I had the ti...