Followers

Friday 14 March 2014

Skype group chat

Well following on from the Skype session with Adesola on Tuesday, we had a small group chat with Natalie Kirk and Hannah Shepherd. After initial difficulties with the technology, meaning that Natalie was unable to call both myself and Hannah, I was able to set the call up and we talked for about 40 minutes. Both Natalie and Hannah are working in mainstream education teaching dance and their inquiries are relevant to that sector. Although I teach in the private sector and our inquiries are different our conversation was very helpful as we talked about how to analyse our information and format our inquiries and tried to help each other with any problems that we are encountering. I found it useful to verbalise my thoughts as I found it clarified things within my head! I am looking forward to repeating the process again maybe in a fortnight and hopefully with even more participants.

1 comment:

  1. I think that's a great idea Kym, will help to keep on top of things! Have felt like I have 'hit the wall' recently so need to keep pushing through!! I agree that simply talking through ideas helps to clarify things and prepare for the dreaded write up!! Hope you're doing ok x

    ReplyDelete

Staring at a Blank page

 My plan for this week was to work hard on my research proposal and the MORE form. I have a week off from teaching so knew that I had the ti...