Followers

Tuesday 12 November 2013

Talking is good!

Very positive group Skype call today with Adesola. Group consisted of myself, Natalie Kirk also from Module 2 and Georgie Bird who is on Module 3. Both Natalie and I were struggling with the Ethics part of Module 2 but I now have a much better understanding of what is required for this topic. I am not sure how much help we were to Georgie, but she was certainly a help to us. As I have said in the past, it sometimes helps to talk through your problems and listen to other people talk through their problems and their solutions. I recommend that anyone having any sort of doubt or if you feel that you have hit a brick wall, these chats really help! It has also helped me understand the difference between doing this preparatory work in Module 2 to eventually carry out your inquiry in Module 3.

Another one tonight at 8.45pm so get on line and talk it through!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Staring at a Blank page

 My plan for this week was to work hard on my research proposal and the MORE form. I have a week off from teaching so knew that I had the ti...