Followers

Sunday 7 April 2013

Help needed urgently!

Hello to all my fellow BAPP bloggers! Due to work commitments over the past few weeks, I was unable to spend any time on my Blog but was prepared to spend the Easter break catching up and getting the module completed. One of the luxuries of taking a distance learning course! HOWEVER, I have been hit by an unexpected obstacle.......the readers for section 2 and 3 of Module 1 are not currently available on the libguides and it would appear that they have to be requested from Paula - who is on holiday!!! So, I am asking for a little assistance please. If anyone out there has downloaded readers 2 and 3 for module 1 and would be able to email them to me, I would, of course, be extremely grateful as time is running out and I am panicking slightly!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kym,

    I have Reader 2 that I would be happy to email to you. What's your address?

    Carla x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kymwalton@hotmail.com - Thank you very much indeed!!

      Delete
  2. Hi Kym not to worry, In exactly the same boat only making my way on the tasks as we speak, Paula emailed me both shall I send you 3? :)

    ReplyDelete

Staring at a Blank page

 My plan for this week was to work hard on my research proposal and the MORE form. I have a week off from teaching so knew that I had the ti...