Followers

Tuesday 16 March 2021

A very good book!

 I wanted to read more about methodologies and and theoretical frameworks as I was struggling to decide where to place my research - which method , which rationale forged the philosophical framework to my research!

This book has far more depth in different methodologies and then links the philosophies with those methods.

It made more sense to me and I highly recommend this book if you are struggling! It is on the recommended reading list! 

Briggs.A, Coleman.M, Morrison .M : Research Methods in Educational Leadership and Management










No comments:

Post a Comment

Staring at a Blank page

 My plan for this week was to work hard on my research proposal and the MORE form. I have a week off from teaching so knew that I had the ti...