Followers

Wednesday 14 May 2014

Writing done ane submitted!

Well, its all done now and out of my hands! I am relieved but perhaps even more worried that I have done enough of the right thing to get a decent mark! Don't feel entirely happy as I don't like the uncertainty of it all. Its all down to someone else's opinion now. Anyway, just to Oral presentation to go and I am looking forward to meeting more of my fellow BAPPers on the 3rd June before we go to graduation! Gosh, a graduate - wish my headmistress from school could see this. She told me that I was wasting my grammar school education because I was leaving school at 16 to go to Arts Ed!
I have enjoyed reading other peoples Blogs and have found them inspiring and worrying at times!!
The finish line is in sight guys! \Well done to us all!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kym!

    It's all exciting because as you say the finish line is in sight! However, I agree with you about feeling nervous. I'm just wanting to hear how I did and biting my nails over what mark I'll get!

    I just can't believe it's nearly all over. I didn't realise how stressed I was getting about it all until now and I just feel like a weight's been lifted and got so much time on my hands....time to worry about my mark! :)

    Looking forward to seeing you and other fellow BAPP students!

    Carla x

    ReplyDelete

Staring at a Blank page

 My plan for this week was to work hard on my research proposal and the MORE form. I have a week off from teaching so knew that I had the ti...