Followers

Friday 9 May 2014

Finishing Post

Well here I am four days before submission deadline and I think I have finished! Just waiting for a bit of feedback on my artefact but other than that done! It has been an interesting journey that has taught me how to reflect on my work and really analyse things on more depth. My inquiry has helped me to understand how other teachers feel and that  my experiences are not unique! It has helped me to understand that, in some cases, it is not the children who are at fault, but changes in society and parenting skills! Roll on June 3rd for the oral presentation (although I am dreading this!!) See you all at graduation!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Staring at a Blank page

 My plan for this week was to work hard on my research proposal and the MORE form. I have a week off from teaching so knew that I had the ti...