Followers

Tuesday 31 December 2013

Task 6C - my award title

I have looked at the list of proposed award titles and also thought about whether or not there was a need for me to create my own title. As I am a dance teacher and my intention is to continue teaching for the foreseeable future I have chosen the title BA (Hons) Professional Practice (Dance teaching).
My inquiry for module 2 is directly linked to dance teaching and I am anticipating that once I have completed my research that I will be able to produce  a piece of work which will help teachers as they progress through their careers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Staring at a Blank page

 My plan for this week was to work hard on my research proposal and the MORE form. I have a week off from teaching so knew that I had the ti...