Followers

Tuesday 31 December 2013

Campus session

In November I was able to attend my first campus session. I found this day useful, not just for my work but also to be able to vocalise my thoughts about my progress as well as hearing others thoughts on their progress. It was also good to meet our tutors in person as I find that it becomes easier to communicate electronically to someone you have met. The session started with us looking at words and thinking about how they related to us as individuals, to our direct contacts and then externally. It was interesting to think about these words and how relevant they were to us.
We then worked with the Module one students and talked about their and our progress and also discussed our thoughts at that stage on our Module 2 inquiries. It was interesting again to see people's immediate reactions and responses to our proposed inquiries and how relevant people thought they were to us as individuals as well as to our working community.

All in all, although it is difficult for me to attend the sessions, I am pleased that I have been able to attend one at this stage and I am hopeful that I shall be able to attend one next term for Module 3 as I think they help just to settle any doubts that you may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Staring at a Blank page

 My plan for this week was to work hard on my research proposal and the MORE form. I have a week off from teaching so knew that I had the ti...