Followers

Wednesday 23 October 2013

Literature

I have started investigating literature relating to my line of inquiry and I have come across a series of articles produced by www.communitydance.org.uk which are very informative. I particulary like this article http://www.communitydance.org.uk/DB/animated-library/conflict-content-and-context-in-the-ageing-body.html?ed=14041  where the author has literally created a piece of reflection on her creative practice which deals with the ageing performer but also talks about older teachers that have inspired the author. It also lists other articles, pieces of literature which are relevant to this topic, so I am looking forward to further reading.

More to come.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Staring at a Blank page

 My plan for this week was to work hard on my research proposal and the MORE form. I have a week off from teaching so knew that I had the ti...