Followers

Wednesday 13 February 2013

Confused.com!!

I know that this is new to me, but as yet, I am yet to see the benefit of a Blog over say a Facebook page/group. It would appear that this is, not yet anyway a two way conversation (although there is obviously the scope for that) but apart from my first Blog I have had no comments or replies to anything, whereas with Facebook you get an immediate nofication when someone replies or comments on your posts ( which they do!!) Maybe things will improve with time and I am determined to try my utmost to make this work! Anyone else feel the same way please?

3 comments:

  1. I think we all need to get into the habit of checking the blogs more frequently as we all do naturally with Facebook, which is pretty scary in itself lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes,I have been investigating and I now have my Gmail account linked through to my phone so I get an alert when a comment has been posted on my Blog, but I still have to constantly check my Reader to look for other peoples Blogs, so I have now got it permanently open in my browser!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree! I find I forget to check if people have commented on my blog, and I also need a good amount of time to look around others peoples and read them. It's not a quick as FB, but hopefully when we all get settled into it we will think of it as second nature! xx

    ReplyDelete

Staring at a Blank page

 My plan for this week was to work hard on my research proposal and the MORE form. I have a week off from teaching so knew that I had the ti...