Followers

Monday 19 October 2020

Mirror, mirror on the wall, reflect on life and learning!

 Well I have decided I am not very good at reflecting back on things! I feel like, its happened I made a mistake - or I made a good job, now get on with it! I don't like to dwell on the past  even if it is supposed to make me understand how I have reached this point in my career. But I am digging and dwelling and hoping that I am heading the right way. Once I had decided upon my first AOL, another two came to mind really quickly, but who knows if they are going to be appropriate! I shall see!

1 comment:

  1. hi Kym! good luck with writing and reflecting.:))
    Understand your struggle, cause sometimes is easy not to turn back and just move forward, but when you realized how beautiful reflective thinking is, and how your awareness will be much deeper day after day day you will engage your experience into learning and you will want to reflect more.

    ReplyDelete

Staring at a Blank page

 My plan for this week was to work hard on my research proposal and the MORE form. I have a week off from teaching so knew that I had the ti...